This class is designed for anyone who needs to teach or facilitate training sessions.
This could include new hire orientations, technical training, business skill classes, safety training, or any subject matter content required by your organization. Learn multiple tips, techniques, and strategies to be an effective teacher for adult learners.
• Identify principles of adult learning
• State the differences between teaching adults vs. children
• List and discuss trainer core competencies
• Practice writing correct learning objectives
• Identify elements of good instructional design and curriculum development
• Learn alternatives to teaching content other than by lecture
• Explain ways to measure learner outcomes and trainer effectiveness
• List some training aides that can facilitate learning
• Identify strategies to handle classroom management problems