Define what organizational trust means in the workplace and discuss why building trust at all levels in the organization results in high returns in terms of speed, productivity, profits, and morale. Learn specific skills and behaviors that build trust and when to use them.
• Define organizational trust
• Discuss examples of organizational trust and mistrust
• List personal and organizational benefits of high trust relationships
• Identify specific behaviors to build high trust relationships
• Role play and discuss trust behaviors in specific situations