Analyze and define what communication really is and learn effective techniques and strategies for good interpersonal and electronic communication. Good, clear communication whether face to face or electronic is essential to organizational efficiency to avoid misunderstandings, re-work, and errors and is core to efficient customer relations whether internal or external.
• Listening start-up activity
• Define communication
• Explain “active” listening and practice the techniques
• Learn the Ten Commandments of effective communication
• Complete a self-assessment of your interpersonal communication skills
• Discuss effective and appropriate use of electronic communication